Now you can upgrade your Galaxy Nexus with newest CyanogenMod 10 Nightly ROM [CM10]. Here in this post we are with total information about how to set up newest CyanogenMod 10 Nightly ROM [CM10] on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus system. Before you get too thrilled, keep in thoughts that this is only a review of what exactly is to come. A lot of personalization alternatives are not yet available.
Prerequisites before installing CyanogenMod 10 on the Galaxy Nexus I9250
- Create sure that your power supply is at least 80% billed, otherwise your system may convert off during the upgrading procedure.
- Please back-up all your essential and essential information like your information, connections etc.
- Shut off all your anti-virus as they may lead to further issues.
- Allow your USB Debugging choice through this path: Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB Debugging.
- Now, go to “Settings > Programs > Growth > KIES Mode”, let the KIES Mode in your system.
- Set up the needed drivers from these links: For 32 bit (x86) Windows , For 64-bit (x64) Windows
How to install CyanogenMod 10 on the Galaxy Nexus I9250
1) Now hook up your Galaxy Nexus with your PC (via original USB data cable) and shift both the data files to your Nexus. Once you have shifted both the data files, eliminate data cable and convert your Nexus off so that it can be pressed to RECOVERY function.
2) You may derive your Galaxy Nexus to recovery mode by having and pushing Vol. Up + Vol. Down + Energy option together. In a situation if your program footwear in normal mode then does it again the same procedure until you securely arrived in recovery function.
3) Now please back-up your present ROM so that if anything goes incorrect with new ROM, you can change returning to your old ROM. Once the backup is finished, select:
- Factory Totally resets and confirms Data Wipe
4) After information is cleaned absolutely, use Home button to go to primary selection.
5) After it, install and choose ROM which you have downloaded in the first phase.
7) Once the flash is finished, do it again the same procedure but now select the Google Apps package instead of ROM package.
8) Once the setup is finished, select Reboot System now and delay for 4-5 moments to set up procedure finishes.
Congratulations You have set up newest CyanogenMod 10 Nightly ROM [CM10] depending on Android 4.1 Jellybean on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus