Typically when you want to edit videos you have to transfer them over to a computer and use a video editor there. Needless to say that can be a bit tedious, especially when all you really want to do is tweak your video a little, join some clips together, or trim out certain parts that you don’t need.
The good news is that if you want to edit your videos in simple ways you can now use Clip&Go to do just that. It is an Android video editor that will run on your smartphone or tablet, and can help you to compile and edit videos with minimal hassle.
Strength in Simplicity
Make no mistake, Clip&Go is not a ‘professional’ video editor that is packed to the brim with tons of powerful features – nor is it intended to be one. Instead, it is an app that is designed specifically so that you can quickly and effectively compile and edit videos on mobile devices.
Essentially Clip&Go focuses on keeping things simple and straightforward. It has a clean and easy to navigate user interface, and features that are designed to be user-friendly. All that you need to do is add the video clips that you record on your Android device to the app, and you can then apply the features to:
- Arrange the clips that you add in the sequence that you want them to appear in your video.
- Add background music to accompany your video by selecting one of the built-in tracks or using your own music track from your device’s memory.
- Cut and remove any sections of your video that you don’t want to be kept in the final video.
- Copy video tracks to duplicate them and use them multiple times in the video.
- Set up the aspect ratio that you would like to use for your video.
- Save the final video directly on your Android device or upload it to social media platforms.
As you can see the features in Clip&Go are basic, but are tightly focused on making sure you have everything you need to create nice and attractive videos. By applying them you will be able to join the clips that you record, remove the bits you don’t need, and set it to a nice music track before you upload it to Instagram, Facebook or any other platform.
At the end of the day having a video editor that is capable of letting you create and edit videos in this way is definitely going to prove helpful. Just take a few minutes and give Clip&Go a try to see what it can do as well as experience how easy it is to use.